Zoom Interactive Session for Women – On Boundaries
Improving Our Personal Skills for Better Relationships
Join us to connect, discuss and learn:
- Why setting healthy boundaries is a necessary skill for our wellbeing – in both our personal and professional lives
- How knowing and honoring your values, needs, and priorities can help you set better boundaries
- What are the typical challenges when setting boundaries and how to deal with them.
A bit more about InLiTe Pro
This event is hosted by my new “sub-brand” – coaching and mentoring services for women who lead and serve with a generous heart.
- We will be talking Boundaries also on Clubhouse, if you would like to listen to my conversation with my co-host and wonderful friend Julie Scott, you are welcome to join us here. (March 17, 2021 @ 9 AM PST)
- If you are a giver, and supporter of others and would like to check out my Meetup Women’s MasterHeart Group, the link is here.
Some of Past Events:
- Interview with Ralph Sanchez: How to Boost your Immunity
- Interview with Dan LeFave: 3 Simple Strategies for Parents on How to Get Work Done in a Quarantine
- Interview with Shawn Cartwright: Dealing with Chaos & Feeling Overwhelmed (Including Guided Meditation)