As a founder of Consult to Success, I care about – you guessed it – success.
Number one thing that I need to keep reminding myself is that without health, everything else is more challenging or even impossible. Health is a key component of any “holistic success” – when not only you have a thriving business and relationships, but also vitality, energy, and flexibility in your body.
Optimizing health is something I still work on and I want to keep focusing on. And, since we also currently face the coronavirus crisis, I decided to invite Ralph Sanchez to chat with me about how to optimize our health and immunity system.
May this support you in your own health journey as well!
Get ready for some scientific data around what supports immunity in our body, how things work and also what kind of nutrition and supplements we can safely use to strengthen our immunity and avoid inflammation.
- [0:0:22] Introducing Ralph Sanchez
- [0:02:18] Start of Presentation – Boosting Your Immune System with Science-Based Nutrition, Diet and Lifestyle Support Protocols.
- [0:03:31] Discussion Framework
- [0:04:35] Chronic #Inflammation
- [0:05:13] Why some people are more vulnerable to #Coronavirus and other diseases.
- [0:05:49] How protein NF-κB plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection.
- [0:07:40] How changing our habits around taking care of our health NOW can positively change the quality of our life in the future. [ 0:09:00] Covid-19 and Hyper Inflammation
- [0:09:45] #Cytokine release syndrome (CRS) or cytokine storm syndrome (CSS) as a form of systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) – if anyone has Covid-19, they should be also screened for Hyper #Inflammation.
- [0:11:07] How to control or prevent inflammation with nutrition and diet
- [0:12:18] How proteins are important for our immune system [0:12:49] Amino Acids: #Lysine, #Arginine, #Thymus
- [0:13:47] Amino Acids: #Cysteine, #Glycine, #Glutamine
- [0:15:08] Rainbow diet: Food-Derived #Phytochemicals
- [0:17:35] Why is #Nfr2 Important for our immunity
- [0:18:21] Why eating more veggies such as broccoli helps your body fight infections. (#Sulforaphane) What helps even with #allergies.
- [0:21:53] Fats & Fatty Acids – How they help immune cells. #Omega-3, Coconut Oil, #DHA
- [0:25:33] #Autophagy & #fasting. Importance of reducing calories. Intermittent fasting.
- [0:28:03] What supplements can help boost your immunity? Immune boosting anti-microbial protocol. Nanonized Silver, Vitamin D,
- [0:31:40] Chinese Herbal Formulas (Yin Qiao San, Xiao Chai Hu Tang, Jade Screen Formula)
- [0:32:16] Western Herbs & Formulas (#Elderberry, Lomatium, Olive leaf, etc.)
- [0:33:00] Berberine – prime supplements for gut cleaning, helps fight diabetes and more
- [0:34:50] Vitamins and minerals
- [0:35:37] Hormones (#DHEA, #Cortisol, #Melatonin)
- [0:37:25] Other homeopathic formulas to help you boost your immune system.
- [0:38:50] Immune system busters (Stress, not enough sleep, too much sugar)
- [0:41:34] Gifts – www.thealzheimerssolution.com and mybodysite.com/braindefend-/healthy-living-covid19
- [0:42:20] More interviewed and webinars like this hosted by Lucie: www.lucietesarova.com/events and schedule a free strategy call with Lucie if you or your business want to go to the next level www.TalkWithLucie.com
- [0:43:30] How to access additional resources, including guided meditation and healthy menus and recipes as a part of Healthy Living Covid 19 Mindfulness & meditation program by Ralph Sanchez
- [0:46:18] Q&A: What is the recommended dosage for Lysine and Arginine?
- [0:48:40] Q&A: What if someone already has developed an Alzheimer’s? What can be done then?
- [0:51:05] Q&A: Would you recommend a #Keto diet?
- [0:55:30] Q&A: What is the optimal daily dosage of #zinc? (Zinc taste test)
- [0:58:20] Q&A: What would be the number one change that can help boost immunity?
Show related resources:
- www.mybodysite.com/braindefend-/healthy-living-covid19 to access the Healthy Living COVID-19 30-day diet and lifestyle program that will optimize your health and provide you with the practical guidance to begin with it now.
More about Ralph Sanchez
Ralph Sanchez, MTCM, CNS, D.Hom—best selling author of The Diabetic Brain in Alzheimer’s Disease.
Ralph has over twenty-five years of clinical experience and has spent nearly two decades intensively researching the risk and causative factors associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
Connect with Ralph:
Provided by Lucie Tesarova, BCC – founder of Consult to Success
- Subscribe to my channel for motivation, tips and more! YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQid…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/consultforsu…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/asktosucceed
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucietesa…
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/consulttosu…
- Blog: https://www.lucietesarova.com/blog/
- Future Events & Webinars: https://www.lucietesarova.com/events/